GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “International Media Interviews: Top Tips for Executives” features Jim Bianchi, who is a 30+ year veteran on the automotive PR business, and is president and founder of Bianchi Public Relations
Audio Interview Guest:
President & Founder
Bianchi Public Relations
In the 11-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Bianchi discusses these questions:
• In today’s global auto industry, CEOs and other executives are often called upon to do media interviews in markets outside their own home base. What can these executives do ensure the best possible outcome for these media interviews?
• Is there anywhere else that journalists go for research before a media interview with an executive?
• And what about the media interview itself? What can an executive do at the interview to enhance the outcome?
• It sounds like for media interviews, like most other things, preparation is key. Is there anything else an executive can do to enhance a media interview outcome?
• Any final media interview tips?
About Jim Bianchi:
Jim Bianchi is a 30+ year veteran on the automotive PR business, and is president and founder of Bianchi Public Relations (www.bianchipr.com), a Detroit-area public relations firm that specializes in automotive and technology suppliers and the professional services firms that serve them.
Since its founding in 1992, Bianchi PR has provided its clients with strategic PR counsel; digital, social media & traditional media relations; media training; online newsroom content; business-to-business communications; event support; and executive visibility in North America.
Jim and his senior team have worked with 12 of the top 50 global automotive suppliers and such well-known clients as 3M, Accuride, Adient, BASF, Cooper Standard, Freudenberg, IBM, Johnson Controls, PPG, Ricardo, Schaeffler, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, Valeo and ZF TRW.
As an active partner in the Public Relations Global Network (www.prgn.com), a consortium of 50 independent PR firms working together to provide local expertise and unmatched value on a worldwide basis, Bianchi PR also offers its clients access to specialized services such as crisis communications support and government relations, as well as local market support outside of North America.