The “Global Auto Industry Traineeship Program” is a joint effort by SHRM (the Society for Human Resource Management Professionals) and GlobalAutoIndustry.com
About this Recorded Webinar:
WHAT: “Global Auto Industry Traineeship” Program
WHEN: Recorded on August 24, 2023
COST: Free to access Recorded Webinar (however, you must register)
Register to Access Recorded Webinar &
Download Traineeship Brochure:
Download Traineeship Brochure here:
To participate in the Traineeship Program, please note:
- This Program helps Companies develop their non-U.S. based talent, by providing on-the-job training in the U.S. (at your company’s locations) for Participants.
- To participate, this Traineeship Program must be initiated by the Company and/or an authorized representative of the Company.
- Company must have U.S. operations, where Participants will participate in on-the-job training.
- Eligible talent includes: engineering, manufacturing, business, logistics, finance, supply chain, and other professional categories (for both ‘trainees’ and ‘interns’).
Recorded Webinar Presenters
- Introduction = Ron Hesse, CEO at GlobalAutoIndustry.com
- Presentation = Gennady Babankov, Manager, Exchange Visitor Programs at SHRM
- Q&A = Gennady Babankov and Ron Hesse
Recorded Webinar Answers these Questions and more
- What skills and jobs are eligible?
- What does a typical Training Plan look like?
- Regarding the J-1 Visa application process, what is involved and how long does it take for approval?
- What kind of support can I expect from SHRM and GlobalAutoIndustry.com?
- Does the Participant need to speak English?
- What about medical, health and travel insurance coverage?
- Can the Company train the candidate at the Company’s various locations in the U.S.?
- How much do I pay the trainee (or intern)?
- What expenses are the Company expected to cover?
- What about housing and transportation for the Participant?
- Can a family members join for duration of training program?
- Can a spouse or partner work?
- And other audience questions during the ‘live’ Q&A session at end of Webinar!