Recorded Webinar: Finding Suppliers in Mexico
RECORDED WEBINAR: “Challenges of Sourcing Critical Automotive Components in Mexico”.
For more information or to watch recorded webinar, please visit here.
Services to Support Mexico Sourcing
After decades of rapidly increasing the amount of sourcing in Asia, U.S. manufacturers are accelerating efforts to reduce costs and shorten their supply chains by “nearshoring” to Mexico. We support customer efforts with our team of experienced purchasing professionals with the right combination of skills, including:
- Mexican business culture knowledge and Spanish fluency
- Relevant industry experience including automotive and other related manufacturing industries
- Commodity knowledge and cost expertise
- Highly skilled purchasing support based in Mexico
Past projects to support Mexico sourcing have ranged from quick and simple supplier identification to complex, ongoing support of relocated operations. Projects can consist of any combination of the following five steps.
- Develop Ideal Supplier Profile
- Identify and vet potential suppliers
- Select sites and coordinate visits
- Conduct on-site supplier qualification visits
- Compile quoting package/cost breakdowns
- Issue RFQs and analyze quotes
- Support the sourcing board approval process
- Provide guidance to negotiate commercial terms
- Manage suppliers through the launch process
- Support customers for new supplier onboarding