GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “US-China Trade War: What is Going On, and What You Should Do About It” features Dan Harris, an international lawyer who helps Western companies navigate Asia’s laws. Mr. Harris is a founder of Harris Bricken, an international law firm with offices in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco Beijing and Barcelona.
In the 19-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Harris discusses and answers these questions:
- What exactly is going on between the US and China right now?
- How is this relevant for the auto industry?
- Where do Japan and Europe fit in with all this?
- What are you seeing companies doing to respond to US-China tensions?
- What about American and foreign companies that are doing business in China or selling to China, what are they doing and what should they be doing?
- So what you are saying is that despite the trade war, there are very few clear answers on how businesses should be reacting?
Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Dan Harris
Founder and Managing Partner
Harris Bricken LLP
About Dan Harris
Dan is the founder and managing partner of Harris Bricken LLP, an international law firm with lawyers in the United States, China and Spain. Dan’s practice focuses mostly on helping Western companies navigate China. Dan is the co-editor of the multiple award-winning China Law Blog (www.chinalawblog.com).