Mexico’s Nearshoring Auto Industry Summit 2023
June 22 – 23, 2023
Conference | B2B Meetings | Exhibition
Summit will be held @ Centro de Convenciones San Luis Potosi
In San Luis Potosi, SLP., Mexico
Register Here – Get your Complimentary VIP Access Pass
ARE YOU AN AUTOMOTIVE OEM OR MANUFACTURING SUPPLIER?
OEM and Manufacturing Suppliers (Includes access to conference sessions, exhibition floor and B2B Meetings*). Get your Free Full Access passes, by registering and clicking on link below.
If you are not a manufacturing supplier, please see registration guidelines and sponsorship opportunities below.
About the Summit
Mexico’s Nearshoring Auto Industry Summit San Luis Potosí, SLP. 2023, is a unique opportunity for leading OEMs in Mexico and potential suppliers to meet and identify new business partners. At the same time, through conference sessions and case studies, participants will learn the latest developments in manufacturing and supply chain dynamics in Mexico.
Our B2B Meetings offer the possibility of identifying potential business opportunities to suit the participants interests and business needs by requesting meetings with representatives from most of the companies in the event. These pre-arranged informal/introductory meetings will be organized in 20-minute intervals according to each company’s availability.
Attendees will be able to define the format of their B2B Meetings (only in-person) according to their participation preference.
Every company participating at the Mexico’s Nearshoring Auto Industry Summit San Luis Potosí 2023 will be able to manage all of the B2B Meetings stages through their administration panel.
Conferences and Panels
Industry experts and manufacturers with facilities in Mexico will present and discuss throughout the event to help newcomers and experienced executives shape their business, trade and manufacturing strategies in Mexico.
You will hear from industry leaders about the fascinating growth and the opportunities to participate in the booming automotive industry value chain in Mexico.
You will gain deeper knowledge about OEMs supply chain plans in Mexico, logistics, manufacturing cost reduction options, intellectual property protection and labor and fiscal trends affecting foreign firms in Mexico.
- Mexico’s Nearshoring Auto Industry Summit 2023 at San Luis Potosi, is a unique opportunity for leading OEMs in Mexico and potential suppliers to meet and identify new business partners
- Participate in our B2B Meetings Program
- Promote FDI in the sector for a more robust and more integrated supply chain
- Conferences by sector specialists on production, sales and mobility forecasts and outlook
- And much more! Contact us (see Contact Form below) or register here.
- COVID-Shield Policy Event: Participants must present vaccination card or recent negative COVID test
- Bruce M. Belzowski, Managing Director – AUTOMOTIVE FUTURES
- José Zozaya, Executive President – MEXICAN AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION (AMIA)
- Thomas Karig, Consultant Chief – TKONSULT
- Carlos Gómez, Purchasing and SQM Mexico Director – CONTINENTAL
- Guillermo Rosales, Executive President – NATIONAL AUTOMOTIVE DEALER ASSOCIATION (AMDA)
- Miguel Elizalde, Executive President – NATIONAL BUS, TRUCK AND ENGINE MANUFACTURERS ASSOCIATION (ANPACT)
- Alberto Bustamante, General Director – MEXICAN ASSOCIATION OF AUTOMOTIVE PARTS MANUFACTURERS (INA)
- Diego Ramírez, Director – NISSAN GROUP OF NORTH AMERICA
OEM and Suppliers (Includes access to conference sessions, exhibition floor and B2B Meetings*).
Get your Free Full Access passes: register via the above link.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: If you are NOT a manufacturer, unfortunately you do not qualify for this complimentary access. HOWEVER, Service Supply companies and professional services firms are welcome to apply for the SUMMIT’s sponsorship plan.
A manufacturer is defined as a company that transforms raw materials into parts that actually are incorporated in the supply chain of light and heavy automotive industry.
If you are NOT an OEM or manufacturing Supplier, please register, and a MexicoNow Sponsorship representative will contact you.
Centro de Convenciones San Luis Potosi
San Luis Potosi, SLP., MX
Paseo de las Artes 1531-B
Boulevard Antonio Rocha Cordero No. 125, Desarrollo del Pedregal.
San Luis Potosí, S.L.P.
C.P. 78295 +52 (444) 210.03.22
For more information …
B2B MEETINGS – visit here
FLOOR PLAN – visit here
EXHIBITOR MANUAL – visit here
SPEAKERS & PARTICIPANTS – visit here
HOTELS – visit here
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES – visit here