GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “Recruiting and Retaining Talent in the Indian Automotive Industry” features Sunil Kapoor, Managing Partner of Antal India. Sunil is an expert in automotive, electronics, and supply chain recruitment.
Audio Interview Expert:
Mr. Sunil Kapoor
In the 17-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Kapoor discusses these questions:
• What are the emerging trends in the Indian automotive industry, and how are they effecting recruiting in India?
• Can you discuss how the entry of foreign automotive OEMs and suppliers has effected the Indian market?
• What are effective methods or techniques an employer can follow to retain its employees?
• Can you talk about the different challenges (specific to India) of technical recruitment, versus general recruitment, versus executive recruitment?
• Do you have any final thoughts?
About Sunil Kapoor:
Sunil Kapoor, Management graduate from IMT, Ghaziabad & Certified Supply Chain Professional from APICS/US. During my career spanning 14 years, boasts of working with the best in fields viz PepsiCo India Holding, Reliance Industries Ltd., Continental Automotive & Magneti Marelli. A expert of with multi country working experience on Global Supply Chain along with great functional knowledge of different module of SAP and expert of World class Manufacturing. I am an expert on Greenfield project, high ramp ups, and complex global supply chain management.