Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview, “How Automotive Suppliers Can Take Advantage of Trade Credit Insurance” features Nick Fow, trade credit solutions expert, and VP Sales for Euler Hermes North America.
In the 15-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Fow discusses these questions:
• Why do companies use credit insurance?
• What special risks do companies in the automotive sector face, and how can you help to mitigate them?
• Do you have any advice for companies seeking to export their goods?
• Where do companies like yours get their company information?
• What advice would you give to a CFO who finds the cost of TCI too high?
About Audio Interview Guest:
Euler Hermes North America
Phone: +1-502-365-3365 (Direct Office)
Phone: +1-502-645-8449 (Mobile)
About Nick Fow
Nick Fow has consulted with companies of all sizes and in all industries trade with confidence and strategically grow their business at home and abroad. His company, Euler Hermes, provides a wide range of B2B trade receivables protection and credit management solutions, including credit insurance and debt collection. EH’s business is about leveraging their knowledge – the most comprehensive in the world – to serve the success of companies in these sectors and beyond: Transportation and Logistics, Machinery and Equipment, Automotive, Electronics, IT services – any company that sells B2B.
Incorporated in 1893, Euler Hermes is the world’s oldest and largest provider of trade credit solutions. With an AA- rating from S&P and backed by Allianz, one of the world’s leading financial services providers, Euler Hermes covers nearly $1 Trillion in global trade transactions.
In my role as a risk management consultant, I have advised CFOs, Controllers, and Credit Managers on how to leverage trade credit solutions to manage, protect, and maximize their trade receivables. I have helped companies:
• Grow their sales safely, both domestically and abroad, to new and existing customers
• Protect themselves from risk of customer default and catastrophic loss
• Reduce their bad-debt reserves
• Obtain greater access to funding and secure better finance options
• Expand their export markets and offer open terms overseas
Nick has been featured in several articles about Trade Credit insurance and very well respected in the financial sector for his expert knowledge in managing credit risk. Nick is a multiple Platinum Club winner and ranks in the top 5% in the world for Euler Hermes sales agents.