GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s Global Technology Showcase Audio Interview “Voice and Intelligence for Autonomous Vehicles” features David Colleen, CEO of Silicon Valley-based SapientX, a voice enabled, AI-driven digital assistant for cars.
In the 13-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Colleen discusses:
- What does SapientX do?
- How did you get into this?
- Why is your system different than other voice systems?
- How can you compete against the tech giants?
- Why do you use avatars?
- What use cases do you support in cars?
- Don’t you require an internet connection?
- Who are you working with?
- Who is on your team?
- What are your next steps?
- Have you raised funds?
Audio Interview Guest:
Invest in SapientX:
To learn more about investing in SapientX and SeedInvest, please visit here.
About David Colleen:
David Colleen (CEO & Co-founder) is a serial AI and VR entrepreneur and software designer. In 1995 he became one of the founders of VR on the Internet leading to his forming Planet 9 Studios. In 2007, David and his team began building what is now the SapientX conversational AI platform. SapientX is a third generation conversational AI platform made to be embedded in cars, robots and consumer products.