Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview, “Digitalization of the Global Auto Industry and its Supply Chain” features Fathi Tlatli, President Global Sector Automotive at DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation.
In the 13-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Tlatli discusses and answers these questions:
- Digitalization is a buzz word nowadays that we hear everywhere. But what is its concrete impact on the Automotive sector?
- You mentioned new business models enabled by digitalization such as car sharing and E-commerce sales. What role is there to play for logistics in these arenas?
- You mentioned automotive product evolutions driven by new digital technologies. Do you see opportunities arising from cooperation between the automotive and technology industries?
- New Electrified vehicles are part of the OEMs new product range. How does that impact the entire Automotive value chain and its logistics? What is important when transporting lithium batteries for hybrid and electric vehicle drives?
- How does digitalization help logistics adapt to the increasing speed and complexity of the global automotive industry?
- For example, what opportunities do intelligent inbound logistics solutions offer for increasingly complex and time-critical production?
Audio Interview Guest:
Mr. Fathi Tlatli
President Global Sector Automotive
Download White Papers
About Fathi Tlatli:
Currently responsible for global business development and strategy for Deutsche Post DHL logistics Automotive-Mobility sector. Professor and lecturer in global marketing, intercultural management and strategy for various European institutions and writer of a range of articles and books on this subject.
Author of other books on Time Management, on marketing in emerging markets (Successful Marketing in Emerging Markets , Gestion 2000), as well as articles in the international management field.