Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview, “How to Deploy Connected Autonomous Vehicle Applications in China” features Jacinto Cordero, Global Network & IT Infrastructure Solutions Expert, and Regional Sales Manager with China Telecom.
In the 13-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Cordero discusses these questions:
- What sort of challenges do foreign companies face when testing or implementing CAV/IoT applications in China?
- What is the Great Firewall of China and how does it affect the international operations of an MNC in the CAV space?
- How does the new Cyber-Security Law impact the way companies should go about CAV data management in China?
- What types of connectivity and IT infrastructure alternatives are available in China to speed up testing and deployment of IoT applications?
- What role do telecom carriers plan in the development of devices, applications and ecosystems for the CAV in China and elsewhere?
Audio Interview Guest:
Mr. Jacinto J. Cordero
Regional Sales Manager
About Jacinto Cordero
Jacinto J. Cordero is an Electrical Engineer, specialized in Electronics and Telecommunications, from ESPOL University, and a Master in Business Administration, from Texas A&M University.
He has more than 18 years of experience in the Information and Communications Technologies domain, and for the last 15 years has been working for such renowned Chinese corporations as China Telecom and Huawei Technologies.
His expertise lies in business development and solution architecture consultancy for global operations and digital transformation, and has been General Speaker in the Barcelona Mobile World Congress twice.