For Automotive Industry OEMs and Suppliers
Partner with a global training leader whose mission is your success.
Thought Leadership – Audio Interviews:
- Building a Global Sales Team – listen here
- Managing a Global Sales Team – listen here
- Key Skills Your Global Team Needs During Product Launch – listen here
- Biggest Challenges Your Global Sales Team Faces – listen here
Free White Papers:
– “The Three Biggest Sales Mistakes You Should Never Make” (2-pages)
– “6 Ways to Personalize Your Pitch with Social Selling” (9-pages)
– “3 Questioning Strategies to Help You Close the Sale” (10-pages)
– “Why Sales People Fail … and What You Can Do About It” (31-pages)
Automotive OEMs and Suppliers… Want to Learn More?
Contact: Ron Hesse – RHesse@GlobalAutoIndustry.com
Why choose Sandler as your trusted partner to address your automotive industry sales, management, and leadership problems?
- Because our trainers are more than trainers. They’re highly successful sales and management experts on a mission to teach you how to be highly successful.
- Because our global network of more than 250 local offices in over 25 countries means we can train locally or regionally almost anywhere in the world.
- Because our training methodologies have been repeatedly proven through delivery of over 475,000 training hours per year to thousands of clients across the globe.
Sandler Training is a world leader in innovative sales, leadership and management training. For more than 40 years, Sandler has taught its distinctive, non-traditional selling system and highly effective sales training methodology, which has helped salespeople and sales managers take charge of the process.
Our training is designed to create lasting improvement rather than the motivational “quick fix” typical of many seminar-based training programs. To help clients accomplish their goals, Sandler provides “reinforcement training,” a system that combines quality materials along with access to ongoing training workshops and individual coaching sessions. Through our local training centers, we provide continuing face-to-face support and reinforcement of the world’s most successful selling system.
Automotive OEMs and Suppliers
Want to Learn More? Contact:
Ron Hesse – RHesse@GlobalAutoIndustry.com