GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “International Business Travel: Keys to Staying Safe and Compliant” features Marian Pierce, Director of Business Travel at MSI Global Talent Solutions where she is responsible for leading strategic and operational initiatives for business traveler processes, analytics and risk management..
Audio Interview Guest:
Marian Pierce, Director
MSI Global Talent Solutions
In the 14-minute Audio Interview, Marian Pierce discusses:
- What can you tell us about the current environment?
- How have technology advancements impacted the landscape?
- What about the consequences for perceived non-compliance?
- Given this “new normal,” what general guidance can you give to international business travelers? What are some “Do’s and Don’ts”?
- How are companies responding to this compliance-focused environment?
- What are advisory companies like MSI doing to help the business community cope with these issues?
- Can you expand on what is meant by “travel tracking”?
- How does it work?
About Marian Pierce:
Marian Pierce is a director at MSI Global Talent Solutions where she is responsible for leading strategic and operational initiatives for business traveler processes, analytics and risk management. This includes delivery and support of MSI’s visa application tool for international business travelers, as well as consulting on corporate and traveler compliance management via itinerary tracking, data analytics and strategic planning. Her background includes decades of experience in business immigration at law firms and corporate employers, as well as related roles in marketing and communications for the global mobility industry. She is a graduate of Trinity College in Hartford, CT.