MSI Global Transformation Solutions and GlobalAutoIndustry.com Team Up
Partnership Helps Automotive Companies Build and Expand Global Operations
As a Strategic HR and Global Expansion advisory and consultancy, MSI enables companies to grow, compete, and globalize through the design, development, and implementation of transformative business models, coupled with a portfolio of co-sourced operational delivery services.
Contact Ron Hesse
Thought Leadership: Audio Interviews on global talent management challenges:
- “International Business Travel: Keys to Staying Safe and Compliant” – listen here
- “I-9 Audits: Is Your Company Prepared?” – listen here
- “Best Practices for Developing a World Class Global Compensation Strategy” – listen here
- “How Global Companies Can Address Talent Shortages by Partnering with Educators” – listen here
- “Immigration and Compliance for Global Companies” – listen here
- Advisory and Consulting
- Global Mobility and Domestic Relocation
- International PEO and Establishment
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Global Immigration
- Business Traveler Compliance
- Expat Assignment Compensation
- Global Tax and Equities
- Provider Service Procurement Oversight
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- International Payroll
- Cost Estimations Global and Domestic
- Corporate Expansion
- Pre & Post M&A Merger Integration
- Global Risk Management/Assessment
- Technology Enablement and Automation
- Design Thinking Laboratories
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Data, Research, and Analysis
- Interim and Staff Augmentation
- Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning
More about MSI
The world of human capital is transforming, and for more than 35 years global corporations depend on MSI’s trusted advisory expertise and managed services capabilities to manage this evolution.
Boards of directors, executive leadership and line business leaders look to Human Resources (HR) to tackle human capital management issues like the fight for talent, global expansion, global compliance challenges and the ever changing regulatory environment both at home and in countries around the globe. It is critical that HR departments are nimble and proactive to meet these demands. Human capital leaders who can bring these creative, cutting edge solutions, to support the overarching business goals of the organization, will be viewed as valued contributors to the executive suite.
MSI’s vision therefore, is to be the premiere global talent solutions company, and we continue to evolve as a professional services organization dedicated to helping companies develop and implement human capital strategies that support their global growth.
Our expertise in talent management and global workforce expansion enable us to help organizations make the best human resource decisions possible and operate compliantly and efficiently around the world. Our recognized experts consult across geographies and industries, from aerospace, to retail, insurance, entertainment and sport, manufacturing, insurance to healthcare and Bio-Pharma.
MSI offers a full continuum of consultancy and service fulfillment capabilities including global workforce planning, global mobility management, global talent management and acquisition, global expansion, and global employment services. Our compliance related services include global immigration, global tax and compensation administration, foreign payroll delivery, and global business travel compliance.
MSI maintains a global footprint of company owned and operated service centers in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. We deliver our solutions in over 190 countries around the world.
Learn more about how MSI Global Talent Solutions and GlobalAutoIndustry.com can help your organization compete globally.
Contact Ron Hesse