GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “Ecommerce in Latin America: A New Business Channel in the Independent Aftermarket” features Fernando Murguia. Mr. Murguia, Managing Director Mexico / Regional Sales Director Central America and Latin American automotive aftermarket expert.
Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Fernando Murguia Izaguirre, Managing Director
TecAlliance de Mexico
In the 15-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Murguia discusses these questions:
• How will the eCommerce channel impact the independent aftermarket in Latin America?
• What are some of the opportunities to participate in the emerging eCommerce in Latin America?
• What are the challenges to participate in eCommerce in Latin America?
• What are the differences between the traditional ecosystem in the independent aftermarket, compared with the ecommerce ecosystem?
• What are key actions to participate in the eCommerce in Latin America?
About Mr. Fernando Murguia:
Fernando Murguia is native from Mexico City and has collaborated in different automotive market intelligence companies for over 20 years. Fernando Murguia received his Bachelor degree in the Technological University of Mexico where he also completed a master degree in business administration. He also have post studies in marketing and new businesses development in Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Fernando is currently collaborating as Managing director with TecAlliance de México, a company specialized in the development of systems and market intelligence for the automotive aftermarket. In his assignment Fernando is leading the business activities of TecAlliance in México and Central America collaborating with parts manufacturers and parts distributors in the region.
Since January 2019, Fernando is member of the board of directors of the National Association of Representatives, Importers and Distributors of Automotive Spare Parts and Accessories (ARIDRA) where he is collaborating in the representation and serving the members of the Association in different business areas.