Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview, “Supply Chain Finance: The Engine to Optimize your Working Capital with a Global Impact”, features Oliver Belin, supply chain expert, consultant and Director of Supply Chain Finance at SOVOS.
In the 18-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Belin discusses:
• What Supply Chain Finance is;
• Why Supply Chain Finance is especially important for the global automotive industry;
• How domestic and multinational automotive suppliers can benefit from Supply Chain Finance;
• What some examples of users of Supply Chain Finance are in different regions; and
• What the key points are to consider in setting up a global Supply Chain Finance program.
Audio Interview Guest:
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Oliver Belin:
Oliver Belin is a thought leader in working capital finance and co-author of the book Supply Chain Finance Solutions. Currently, he works as a consultant and Director of Supply Chain Finance at Sovos. Prior to that he worked for PrimeRevenue, one of the largest providers and had other key roles with GSCF and Sumitomo Bank. In 2008, he founded Swiss Commercial Capital, a company specialized in trade finance solutions, which was recently acquired by Macquarie Bank.