GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “US Trade Policies: Current and Future Issues, Challenges and Solutions” features Terrence D. Kalley. Terry is a Member of the East Michigan District Export Council, and President and Co-Founder, Intelligent Trade Labs, Inc., which has created a platform to simplify regulatory compliance of international trade, using AI. He was previously Co-Founder and President of Bright Solutions, a supplier to the global automotive service industry, and oversaw the expansion from a start-up to an enterprise selling in dozens of markets globally, with a customer base that included GM, Ford and Chrysler. In addition, Terry has a passion for innovation and is an inventor or co-inventor on 19 U.S. patents, plus additional foreign patents.
Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Terrence D. Kalley
President and Co-Founder
Intelligent Trade Labs, Inc.
To learn more about the Duty Explorer App, visit this page.
In the 20-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Kalley discusses these questions:
• What major international trade issues are in play in 2020 for U.S. corporations, or companies operating in the U.S.?
• On a strategic level, how do these issues impact U.S. corporations?
• On a practical, operational level, how do these issues impact U.S. corporations?
• What tools exist to mitigate the risks and costs of some of the issues U.S. corporations face such as the Section 301 tariffs on goods from China and the EU?
• Should U.S. corporations expect major changes in tariffs between the U.S. and its trading partners in the year ahead?
About Mr. Terrence D. Kalley:
Mr. Kalley has successfully started and grown a corporation as well as lead teams in launching many dozens of products over a multi-decade career. Mr. Kalley was co-founder and President of Bright Solutions, a supplier to the global automotive service industry. He oversaw the expansion from a start-up to an enterprise selling in dozens of markets globally, with a customer base that included GM, Ford and Chrysler. With over twenty-five years of hands-on experience in business, his expertise includes strategic, financial, operational, R&D, marketing and legal aspects of running corporations.
He has a passion for innovation and is an inventor or co-inventor on 19 U.S. patents plus additional foreign patents. As such, he understands the importance of using innovative technological solutions to solve problems. Mr. Kalley developed the idea for a comprehensive, automated, intelligent, platform for managing supply chains while reviewing target companies for acquisition in the logistics industry and based on his many years of international business experience.