GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview, “Brazil Automotive Update: Industry Prospects 2020” features Julian G. Semple, Auto Industry Consultant and Managing Director of Brazil-based CARCON Automotive, and overall Brazilian automotive industry expert.
Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Julian G. Semple, Managing Director
CARCON Automotive (Brazil)
In the 9-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Semple discusses these questions:
• Brazil saw its automotive market expand 8.6% in 2019. What is the prospect for this year?
• On the other hand, Argentina’s sales dropped 43% in 2019. Will it recover this year?
• What are the major issues that the automotive industry is facing in Brazil this year?
• What is the status of the Corona virus effect on the Brazilian automotive industry?
• And provides his final thoughts.
About Mr. Julian G. Semple:
Mr. Semple is a consultant and managing director at CARCON Automotive in Brazil, focusing in market intelligence, forecasts, product and business strategy studies in the Brazilian and South American automotive segment. The Company’s clients include major automotive OEM’s and automotive parts and systems suppliers. CARCON Automotive is also exclusive LMC Automotive’s representative for South America. Mr. Semple developed his career in the automotive segment at Visteon and Ford focused in business strategy, cost management, manufacturing and product development in South America and North America. He has an engineering degree and MBA in business strategy.