GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Avoiding Global Risk by Expanding Global Teams and Operations” features Nicole Sahin, Founder and CEO of Globalization Partners. Ms. Sahin’s mission is to eliminate barriers to doing business internationally and building global teams. Her innovative solution combines people, expertise, and technology to empower companies to hire anyone, anywhere within a few business days – without the need to set up in country branch offices or subsidiaries.
Audio Interview Guest
Ms. Nicole Sahin
Founder & CEO
LinkedIn Profile, visit here.
In the 17-minute Audio Interview, Ms. Sahin discusses these questions:
• What does a global employer of record do and could you please discuss how you work with companies to help them expand their operations to new global markets?
• Could you explain some of the challenges businesses seeking to launch operations in a new country will inevitably face? Are they different in the wake of COVID-19?
• What are some of the keys to success for expanding operations in unfamiliar parts of the world?
• How do you go about building the right talent strategy when expanding global operations? What are you seeing from your clients as a result of recent events?
• How can you ensure employees thrive in a global environment? (communication, culture, technology)
• When the market is slowing or even halting – where should we look for opportunities?
About Ms. Nicole Sahin, CEO, Globalization Partners:
Nicole Sahin’s mission is to eliminate barriers to doing business internationally and building global teams. As founder and CEO of Globalization Partners, she is recognized for having created the company’s innovative solution that combines people, expertise, and technology to empower companies to hire anyone, anywhere within a few business days – without the need to set up in country branch offices or subsidiaries.
Nicole’s vision has led to her being named Entrepreneur of the Year in New England. In 2019 the company was recognized by the Associated Industries of Massachusetts with the Global Trade Award for demonstrating excellence in international business. Globalization Partners has also earned the ranking of No. 6 on the 2016 Inc. 500 list, and the company has won numerous awards for breaking the traditional corporate mold by building a nationally-recognized company culture. She credits the success to an exceptional team with global expansion in their DNA, and to her philosophy of the Triple Bottom Line – what’s good for the clients and the employees is good for the shareholders. From day one, Nicole has built Globalization Partners to scale, with a mindset towards meeting the needs of Fortune 1000 companies, which require the highest compliance standards in the world.
Nicole’s primary nonprofit endeavors focus on eliminating extreme poverty through education and economic development. She’s currently on the board of School the World and has spearheaded efforts to build schools in rural communities in Guatemala and Cambodia. She also works on gender and racial equality initiatives and serves as the Vice-Chair of Diversity on the Membership Committee of YPO New England. Nicole holds an MBA in International Management from the Middlebury Institute of International Studies. She lives in Boston, loves to travel, and is inspired by the belief that making it easy for people to expand internationally, and work seamlessly across borders, ultimately makes the world a more exciting and open-minded place.
You can find more information on her LinkedIn profile page here.