GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Automotive Industry CEO Series: Global Leadership and COVID-19 Pandemic” features Fathi Tlatli, President Global Automotive at DHL, responsible for global team leadership, strategy and development of the automotive industry activities. In addition, he is Professor and lecturer in global marketing, intercultural management and strategy for various European institutions and writer of a range of articles and books on this subject.
Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Fathi Tlatli
President, Global Automotive
Mr. Tlatli’s LinkedIn Profile – visit here
In the 14-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Tlatli discusses these questions:
• What does Global Leadership in the auto industry mean to you, as we face the Covid19 pandemic?
• As the automotive industry converts some plants to manufacturing medical products, how is your company and segment of the industry helping?
• How do you think the global automotive/transportation industry leadership is doing? Where can they improve?
• What problems and/or innovations have you encountered in the automotive supply chain worldwide which surprised you?
• How are communications developing between executives and employees & customers?
• Final thoughts
About Mr. Fathi Tlatli:
Currently responsible for global business development and strategy for Deutsche Post DHL logistics Automotive-Mobility sector. Professor and lecturer in global marketing, intercultural management and strategy for various European institutions and writer of a range of articles and books on this subject.
Author of other books on Time Management, on marketing in emerging markets (Successful Marketing in Emerging Markets, Gestion 2000), as well as articles in the international management field.
You can find more information on his LinkedIn profile page here.