GlobalAutoIndustry.com’s latest Audio Interview “Update & Outlook: The India Auto Parts Manufacturing Industry” features Vinnie Mehta. Mr. Mehta is Director General of ACMA, the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India. Its membership of over 850 manufacturers contributes more than 85% of the auto component industry’s turnover in the organized sector.
Audio Interview Guest:
Mr. Vinnie Mehta
ACMA – the Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
“India: Automotive Technology Partnership Summit & Expo”
February 2-5, 2021
9:00am to 1:00pm & 4:00pm to 10:00pm (IST / India time)
Free to attendees, however, you must pre-register to attend.
To learn more or to register, visit here.
In the 11-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Mehta discusses these questions:
• How is India doing post-Covid and what is your outlook on India?
• Re the process of looking beyond China and to de-risk supply chains, is India prepared to grab this opportunity?
• What are the Government directives on Atmanirbhar Bharat and how is the Government supporting this Champion sector?
• Going forward, what level of technology is the Indian Auto component Industry looking at, and how it is being addressed?
• And provides final thoughts.
About Vinnie Mehta:
Director General, ACMA – The Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
Mr. Vinnie Mehta, Director General, ACMA is an Electrical Engineer from IIT-BHU, an MBA from FMS, University of Delhi and a Masters in International Trade from the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT). He has been actively involved in promotion, growth and development of the auto component industry in India. Prior to joining ACMA, he headed the Manufacturers’ Association for Information Technology (MAIT), the apex body of the IT hardware Industry in India.