Global Business Professor’s latest Audio Interview, “Aligning Your Automotive Teams to Improve Execution” features Sam Yankelevitch, who is an author, trainer and international conference speaker, whose expertise is focused on the problems miscommunication is creating for teams in the growing complexity of global supply chains.
In the 5-minute Audio Interview, Mr. Yankelevitch discusses and answers these questions:
- In your opinion why is it that we need to be paying more attention to the side effects of globalization?
- How are these affecting our operations?
- We’ve have heard many of these things from our automotive clients and the discussion boards on social media. The question is, if so many people in the industry talk and acknowledge these problems, what seems to be the problem?
- Sam, you have written books about this, and also trained many global teams, plus you have an automotive background. What kinds of solutions are you driving in your work?
- You also wear a continuous improvement hat, how would that tie into the topic of globalization in the auto industry?
Audio Interview Guest
Mr. Sam Yankelevitch
“7 Expert Tips to Increase the Alignment and Performance of Your Team”
February 27 and March 6
For details and to register, please visit this page.
About Sam Yankelevitch
Sam Yankelevitch is an author, trainer and international conference speaker, whose expertise is focused on the problems miscommunication is creating for teams in the growing complexity of global supply chains.
He is currently the CEO of Xpress Lingo Solutions, a leader in communication improvement workshops, adopting Lean thinking and quality concepts in support of the supply chain’s need for quality interactions, aligned teams, and fast responses toward sustainable solutions. Prior to that, Sam served as the VP and General manager of a German based automotive supplier and the President of Ideace, Inc., an international manufacturer and exporter of hardware products.
He has trained numerous teams and presented at conferences such as the ASQ World Conference on Quality and Improvement, BMW Manufacturing Supplier Diversity Conference, the Kaizen Institute Congress and The University of South Carolina Darla Moore School of Business and Syracuse University Supply Chain Improvement Symposium.
Sam’s books: Global Lean: Seeing the New Waste Rooted in Communication, Culture and Distance and Lean Potion#9: Communication- The Next Lean Frontier adopt Lean thinking to reduce miscommunication in organizations.
Sam is a member of the Operational Excellence Society Advisory Board and the Supply Chain Advisory Board of the Appalachian State University of North Carolina. Sam is an Industrial Engineer with an executive master’s in financial management. Beside English, he speaks Spanish fluently and is well versed in German, French, and Italian.