Learn more here …
- About Involvation and Flostock
- Private Webinar Series
- Thought Leadership white paper download (“Fasten Your Seatbelt!”)
“Managing Upcoming Volatilities in the Global Automotive Supply Chain: Taming the Bullwhip Together”
Private Webinar Series for Manufacturing Automotive Suppliers
Alfons Willemsen and Egge Haak of Involvation, together with Robert Peels of Flostock, are your hosts for the Private Webinar Series.
Taming the bullwhip together … Different times need a different approach. Involvation and Flostock decided to combine the broad Supply Chain Planning expertise of Involvation with the highly specialized volatility modelling expertise of Flostock (bullwhips, pork cycles, Lehman waves, runaways). At the moment we model the effects of the Corona Crisis in the automotive industry. We believe we can help big and small companies in all tiers of the long and diverse automotive supply chains understand and manage their business.
- Each Private Webinar includes up to 5 companies, and Involvation conducts pre-webinar analysis to avoid competitors to your company from being part of your event.
- Webinar dates: September 9 / 16 / 23 / 30 / October 7 / 14 / 21 / 28
- PLEASE NOTE: To qualify, your company should have annual revenues of $50+M and be a manufacturing automotive supplier (excludes services and/or software)
- Apply now to join us in an upcoming Private Webinar
- “Fasten Your Seatbelt!” white paper by Involvation, download here
- “More Than a Crystal Ball – The credibility of market forecasts: The Lehman Wave till 2012” article by Robert Peels (webinar host), download here
- See details on Private Webinar below:
Each Private Webinar covers:
- Managing Bullwhip Volatility: Lessons learned from 2008/2009
- A round of actual observations in the automotive supply chain: Round of input from participants
- What is different now: Discussion on differences between Credit-crisis of 2008 and the actual Corona-crisis
- Bullwhip Response Team: A possible approach. Presentation by Involvation with discussion
“Fasten Your Seatbelt!” White Paper
Predict, Prepare & Respond in Automotive
To download your free copy of the White Paper, please click here.
Involvation is a leading consultancy and implementation firm that is focused on improving the supply chain and its management. We are specialised in:
- Supply Chain Strategy
- Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
- Demand and Supply Planning
- Production Planning and Scheduling
Listen to Interview “Managing Actual Volatile Demand in the Global Automotive Supply Chain” with Involvation CEO Egge Haak. Listen here.
Flostock builds models based on System Dynamics principles, using the proprietary Flostock method. This allows building a simulation model in which the inventory behavior across an entire supply chain can be inluded. The concept is unique and has already been described in series of journals and newspapers, including the Financial Times and ICIS Chemical News. Our insights have been adopted in the curriculum of Wharton, MIT, and at least 6 European universities. McKinsey called our approach best practice in the crisis. Our specialty is Volatility.
Listen to Interview “The Length of the Global Automotive Supply Chain: A Direct Cause of Bullwhipping” with Flostock Managing Director Robert Peels. Listen here.
What makes us unique?
Involvation and Flostock decided to combine the broad Supply Chain Planning expertise of Involvation (consultancy, learning & development and interim management) with the highly specialized volatility modelling expertise of Flostock (bullwhips, pork cycles, Lehman waves, runaways). What makes us unique?
- We developed a proven and scientifically documented multi-tier forecasting model
- We have access to end market demand
- Focus on automotive supply chain
- Network effects creating a better model:
- ….. In-depth availability of data
- ….. In-depth understanding of the supply chain
- Outstanding track record on S&OP / IBP services
- Very practical approch
- Very experienced senior consultants with management background