October 14 – 15, 2021
Hybrid event: in-person & virtual
San Antonio, TX (Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center)
- Participation of Automotive OEMs, Autoparts Suppliers, Service Providers and Industry Analysts.
- Promote FDI in the sector for a more robust and more integrated supply chain.
- 2-day event with 80,000+ sq.ft. exhibition space.
- Light vehicles and heavy trucks coverage.
- Automotive industry manufacturers are entitled to free, complimentary VIP access.
- B2B professional program with pre-arranged meeting and networking.
- Conferences by sector specialists on production, sales and mobility forecasts and outlook.
- Impact and trends analysis of USMCA and supply chain restructuring implications.
- And much more! Contact us or visit the event’s website for registration.
- COVID-Shield policy event: Participants must present vaccination card or recent negative COVID test.
ARE YOU AN AUTOMOTIVE OEM OR MANUFACTURING SUPPLIER?
If so, get your Complimentary VIP Access Pass (Includes access to conference sessions, exhibition floor and B2B Meetings). To get your Free Full Access Pass, register here for complimentary access.
IF YOU ARE NOT A MANUFACTURER, unfortunately you do not qualify for this complimentary access. HOWEVER, Service Supply companies and professional services firms are welcome to apply for the SUMMIT’s sponsorship plan.
A manufacturer is defined as a company that transforms raw materials into parts that actually are incorporated in the supply chain of light and heavy automotive industry.
If you are NOT an OEM or manufacturing Supplier, please visit here to learn about the SUMMIT’s sponsorship plan.
The following executives are confirmed to participate in this Summit Program.
COVID-Shield Policy Event.
Participate in our Hybrid B2B Meetings.
The following companies are already registered to participate in this Summit.
Exhibitors, sponsors, costs.
The USMCA Automotive Industry Summit’s Conference Program will consist of a series of virtual and in-person conferences and panels that attendees will be able to enjoy onsite or virtually according to their participation preference.